Website & UX Design
Driving traffic with digital marketing and promotion design. Using email marketing platforms to build and plan email campaigns that drive visitors to a target destination. Managing and working with a team of creative collaborators to create the most successful end product.
Supporting and growing teams whether its in the office or on the water. Striving to learn something new everyday and push the limits of new ideas and concepts. The idea that you're only as fast as the slowest person in your boat.
An end-to-end video solutions provider for the best brands in healthcare. The Company's Media Platform as well as Production and Promotion Support Solutions deliver data-driven results for medical education, marketing, and corporate communication initiatives.
Senior Designer (March 2014 – Present)
- Direct and manage workflow through design department
- Marketing design including emails, landing pages and promotional banners (HTML, CSS, Adobe CS)
- Conceptualize new platform based product offerings for sales
- Develop and implement training for Account Executives and Producers
Designer (January 2011 – March 2014)
- Coordinated design and development for client projects (Style, UI, Promotion)
- Managed 30+ client sites including maintenance and feature upgrades
- Designed banner and email campaigns as part of client promotional plans to increase ROI
- Provided development and design support for Account Executives and Producers
Farmington Valley Rowing Association
President & Head Coach (November 2014 - Present)
- Organize and manage club of 30+ athletes ages 16 – 70 years with responsibility for $20k+ budget
- Develop, coordinate, plan and run practices and clinics through the year (indoor and outdoor)
- Partner with eight member board of directors to facilitate club growth and success through completion of yearly projects
- Maintain equipment and safety initiatives
- USRowing Level II Performance Coach Certification
- Coach at Craftsbury Sculling Center, Craftsbury, VT (September 2017 - Present - Seasonal)
A national leader in political communications. The Company is experienced in creating, producing, and implementing direct-mail, on-line content, telecommunications, television, digital, and radio communications for clients.
Assistant Art Director/Graphic Designer (2010 political season)
- Designed marketing materials including mailers, signs, letterhead, and websites for political candidates
- Collaborated with design team and art director to develop creative concepts for client mail programs
- Corresponded with clients to coordinate designs, approvals, and production of projects
Design allows us to interact and guide people we will never meet. Good designs should push the viewer to think outside of their norm. I love creating playful, active visuals that invite creative thinking. Away from a computer you'll find me rowing, coaching or tending to the garden with my bees and chickens. I'm located in Northern Connecticut.